Wednesday, December 22, 2010

FANCY GANTZ RANCH

YAY! The most fun project I've worked on in a long time!



The idea was "hatched" when your chickens started laying eggs! What started as a little egg recipe book morphed into a full-fledged tribute album to your little farm =*)
Hope you don't mind me calling it "Fancy Gantz Ranch." Seemed like an eggs-cellent choice to me.



Heaven on Earth for chickens.



Recipes in the recipe section have all been tasted and approved by the fam!







Jokes have been laugh tested by the kids...projects have not been tried, so good luck with those!



The cute papers, ribbons, buttons and chipboard stickers are from a barnyard set I found at Michael's. (Have you noticed the lack of chicken and egg embellishments out there?)





The covers were wood plaques that came with pitiful little markers for coloring, from the clearance bin at Michael's. 49 cents each! I used paints instead of the markers. Had to draw my own back cover since the backs were blank and the odd shape wasn't conducive to turning the back cover around.



Hope you have as much fun looking through it as I did making it!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I haven't commented on this yet! This is the coolest present I think I have ever gotten. Everyone who comes over loves it! It's on display. :) It is VERY cool! Thanks a bunch for making it for me!

    ReplyDelete