Wednesday, February 9, 2011

RIBBON BOUND BOOK



This little notebook is for a sweet friend who was hospitalized a couple of weeks ago with a brain hemorrhage. She is facing some pretty big life changes, as the doctors cannot operate on her to fix the problem.

For the inside pages, I printed off a lot of Bible verses that were an encouragement to me a few years ago when I was so sick. The doctors held out very little hope that I would even live, but Scripture is full of hope! And the Lord used His Word to comfort me when no one else could.

About half of the pages have verses of encouragement, all relating to God's care and healing, peace and comfort. The other half are blank. I'll be passing the book around at church for friends to sign with their prayers and well wishes before taking it to my friend later this week.



I used a couple different fonts inside.



Here's a view of the pretty paper inside the cover:



I let the paper peek out along the spine for a bit of pop on the outside:

No comments:

Post a Comment